Imagine a intimate group setting where you can learn to hone your wreath design skills. Where you will be in a group of fellow wreath lovers!
- Would you like hands-on instructions from Hard Working Mom? Do you want to spend one on one time with Lori?
- Do you need to work on how to match colors and make your wreaths stand out?
- Do you need more on-hands help to increase your wreath skills?
- Do you need one on one help with your bows?
- Do you want to learn more in order to up your selling game?
- Maybe you just need a weekend away. A weekend with other wreath makers, where you can make friends and enjoy yourself?
Well, then you found it. Join us and have a wonderful weekend of fun and support.
This will be a weekend full of fun, laughter, support, and friendship. A weekend you will remember for a long time. Come join other wreath makers and meet your tribe.
2 meals a day plus one dinner and all your projects for one price.
What you will get:
Exclusive Private Facebook group where you can get to know each other and share travel plans. You can tell us your struggles and share what you need so we can customize the retreat to cover what you need.
Stay in downtown Nashville, TN
Two meals a day are included Plus a pajama pizza party on Friday night. Your breakfast and lunch will be included. Dinner on Friday night will be a Pajama, Pizza, and ribbon party. Saturday night will be free to explore Nashville and have dinner where ever you want.
Three or more complete projects will be done and ready to take home. Which will include wreaths, swags, or other projects. We will have boxes ready if you need to ship them home. You will need to cover the shipping but the box is on us.
Meet together Thursday night with fun and games. Get to know each other and settle in.
Business session on Pinterest and Etsy
Fun swag bag
Explore Nashville, TN
Relax and enjoy spending time together and making new friends.
Refunds not available without prior approval. Refunds will be issued if it is related to having to cancel the retreat.
SOLD OUT CHECK BACK IN THE FALL