How to make an adorable Dog Wreath for Christmas using the Woodland Ruffle Method by watching my video tutorial. Written instructions also included.
How to Make a Poof with Ruffle Witch Wreath with Splatter Mesh and Deco Mesh! Video and written descriptions included for reference.
Welcome to today’s business tip! This post is for those of you that have already started your business. You’ve already gone beyond the question –…
Lori, the “Hard Working Mom” is a working wife and mom of two, as well as a part time blogger, CPA and business guide. Her mission with Hard Working Mom is to provide simple solutions to help grow your business and be successful in following your dreams. She loves to craft and will often share her latest tutorial. As a busy working mom of two, Lori has developed systems and tips for living a well-rounded life.
She writes at Hardworkingmom.com and can be found on:
Sugar Scrub for sensitive skin
Sugar scrub even sensitive skin will love
I love sugar scrub but I have very sensitive skin. I was having trouble with breakouts after I bought sugar scrub from the store. If you cannot pronounce the ingredients then they are not good for your skin. It is very hard to find all natural products from local stores. I decided to do some research and come up with my own recipe that does not irritate my skin.
I did a lot of research to figure out what to add to my sugar scrub to get the best result and I want to share with you what is the best ingredients for all natural sugar scrub.
Some essential oils for skin
Grapefruit essential oil helps with acne and blemishes.
Neroli is great for sensitive skin and helps with aging skin.
Chamomile is great for sensitive skin helps with inflammation and rosacea
Ylang Ylang great for acne prone skin and helps stimulate cell growth.
Basil is another essential oil that is great for sensitive skin.
Clary sage can reduce signs of aging and puffiness.
Make sure you use essential oils from a reputable company that uses
appropriate methods to extract the oils.
For this recipe, you will need:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (You can use 2 cups granulated and leave out the brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil or for very sensitive skin argan or jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- 1 tablespoon raw natural honey
- 3 drops grapefruit essential oil (substitute chamomile essential oil if your skin is very sensitive)
- 1 drop Neroli essential oil
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 1 drop of food coloring if desired (i skip this to keep it all natural)
- An optional addition is to add 1 tsp of grated lemon peel, it smells wonderful and is great for your skin.