We all love a clean house but sometimes doing the cleaning can be a hassle.
Check out these hacks to make cleaning your home a breeze.
Windows and Mirrors
- Have a stock of newspaper that you have no use for?
Crumple up the newspaper and spray your windows or glass with cleaner. Use the newspaper to leave your windows sparkly clean. The best part? No more left behind lint from towels or rags!
- Believe it or not, digestion tablets help to unblock soap, hard water, toothpaste, etc.
Drop a few effervescent tablets down the drain along with vinegar. Soak for a few minutes and follow with boiling water.
If you don’t have effevescent tablets, pour a cup of viengar down the drain and let sit. Follow with boiling water.
- Lemon is a great source for removing limescale around your faucet.
- Use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean the gout between your tile. If you don’t have vinegar on hand you can also use bleach and dish soap. Scrub away dirty grout with a toothbrush and baking soda.
- For easy cleanup from spills, clean your stovetop with car wax and remove!
- Clean your ceiling fans with pillowcases. Place the case over the fan blade and wipe. This prevents debris from floating around in the air.
- Freshen up your garbage disposal by throwing in a few lemon slices. The acid will clean up the stuck on food while leaving a citrus scent behind.
- Place microfibers towels on tongs to make cleaning blinds a breeze!
- You probably have Coca-Cola in your fridge right now. Use it to also clean your kitchen tools and household items. Pour the soda into a flat dish and allow your rusted tools to sit in it overnight.
- It can be difficult to keep your refridgerator clean. Try lining your fridge shelves with foil. When you realize they need to be cleaned, remove the foil and replace it.