This video tutorial will show you how to make a poof with the Woodland Ruffle Bee kit that recently released in the May 2019 Kit.
If you’ve received the kit, I’ll walk you through it step-by-step.
If you didn’t receive the kit, all of the supplies are listed below and are in the video!
May 2019 Kit – Woodland Ruffle Bee
Method Poof with 21 in mesh
Ribbons cut at 12 in
Supplies are as follows:
- 15″black work Wreath Frame http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
- “Bee Sign” https://hardworkingmomstore.com
- 10 in Black metallic Deco Mesh http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
- 1.5 in Bee ribbon http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
- 2.5 in White and Black checked ribbon http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
- 2.5 in White with large white polka dots ribbon http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
- 1.5 Black and Yellow Striped Ribbon http://tiny.cc/ef8z6y
Affiliate links for tools used. If you purchase i will get a few pennies for the purchase. About enough to buy a stick of gum 🙂
- Mesh Roller https://www.simplify-organize.com/pro…
- Probow the hand http://amzn.to/2zbz4Yp
- Fiskars Rotary cutter and mat http://amzn.to/2hyAUHL
- Ryobi Glue gun http://amzn.to/2hBoizL
- Bowdabra bow maker http://amzn.to/2zdPxeE
- Metal Hole Punch http://amzn.to/2AoW6bV
I hope this post inspires you to get crafty! Share with me! I’d love to hear from you.
Check out all of my creations on my YouTube channel @hardworkingmom, follow me on Facebook @hardworkingmomtv, share your creations with me on Instagram @hardworkinglori, or shop with me at hardworkingmomstore.com.
Want to know what I use and love personally? Check out my Amazon Influencer store here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer-5ef69f14r
There’s a lot of inspiration going around! You’re sure to find your spark.
Until next time,